VapeMeet is committed to providing you with a clean and safe environment. To ensure the safety of all customers and staff in regard to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented the following measures:
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory while in store or during curbside pickups for all staff and customers in accordance with provincial and municipal regulations.
- VapeMeet locations are frequently and meticulously cleaned. High-frequency touch points such as debit machines and curbside pickup bins are sanitized after every use.
- We’ve placed floor markers to uphold physical distancing rules. All customers will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet apart.
- All checkout counters have plexiglass panels installed to serve you safely.
- We offer contactless payment options to minimize handling of payment devices at checkout
When you arrive at a VapeMeet location, please call the phone number on the door to be connected with a member of our staff. We’ll put your order together and tell you the order total.
- Please wait for our staff by the door. You MUST wear a face covering when interacting with staff. Please have your government-issued ID ready as you will be asked to verify your age upon pickup. VapeMeet only serves adults aged 19+.
- A payment terminal will be placed into a sanitized bin. All bins and terminals are sanitized after every transaction.
- Once your order is paid, we’ll place your order in the bin. Thank you for shopping with us!