What do I need to know for traveling with my vape?
Air travel can be a pain in the neck. long lines, delays, and now having to take your shoes off just to get through security. and if you're a smoker, it's even worse. you have to find a place to put your cigarette out, and then hope you don't stink up the entire plane. but what if i told you there's a way to avoid all of that hassle? by switching to vaping, of course!
Here are a few things you need to know before you travel with your vape:
1. Check the rules: each airline has their own rules when it comes to vaping, so make sure you check before you board. some airlines allow it, while others forbid it entirely. better safe than sorry!
2. Bring extra batteries: nobody wants to be stuck on a long flight with a dead battery. make sure you bring at least one extra, just in case.
3. Keep it in your carry-on: since liquids are not allowed in checked baggage, neither are vapes! make sure you keep it in your carry-on so you don't have any problems at the airport.
4. Be courteous: even though vaping doesn't produce smoke, there's still a courtesy factor to consider. make sure you ask permission before you start vaping, and be mindful of those around you who may not want to smell your e-juice flavour of choice.
5. Vape at your own risk: while vaping is generally allowed on planes, that doesn't mean it's necessarily safe. use your best judgement and vape at your own risk!
Conclusion: So there you have it! A few things to keep in mind before hitting the friendly skies with your vape in tow. And remember, even though vaping is allowed on most planes these days, always use your best judgement and vape at your own risk!